How to Talk to a Guy You Are Attracted To and Get Him to Talk Back

It's hard enough for you to gather up your courage and be the one to go and try to start a conversation with a guy you like, but what if he doesn't really seem to be that open to talk? Could he just be the shy type or is it a sign that he just doesn't want to talk to you? While you may feel a little awkward in a situation like that, it's not always a clear issue. Sometimes it can mean that he is the shy type and sometimes it can mean that he doesn't feel attracted to you or doesn't want to talk to you.

The best thing that you can do is to discover how to talk to a guy you are attracted to so that he does talk back. It won't help in literally every situation, but it should help in most situations.


Here are a few tips for being able to talk to a guy you are attracted to so that you can coax him into talking back:

1. As you approach him to make conversation, make subtle eye contact with him to see if he seems to be receptive.

You'll be less likely to get him to talk back to you if he isn't in the mood to talk and you can sometimes get a hint of that by the way that he reacts when you make eye contact. You can also get a clue as to whether or not he is shy if you make eye contact with him and he seems to drop his eyes but then look back up. Knowing whether or not he is in the mood to talk or if he is the shy type can help a lot when it comes to getting him to open up to a conversation with you.

2. Try to get him onto subjects that he gets excited talking about.

It's so much easier to get a guy to chatter back and forth if you end up talking about something that he really likes to talk about. For example, if you find out that he is studying photography and that is obviously something that he is passionate about, try to get him speaking on that subject a little bit, so that he naturally wants to talk.

3. Don't talk too fast, even if you happen to be a little bit nervous.

It's kind of natural that you might speed up the way that you talk if you feel a little bit nervous, but doing that can make him feel nervous as well. It can also be a kind of turn off if he isn't really in the mood to do much talking.

Do you want to know more about attracting a man the right way?  Check out: Dating Advice for Women to find out more.

1 comment:

  1. After being in relationship with Wilson for seven years,he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that don't believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I meant a spell caster called Dr Zuma zuk and I email him, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before three days, that my ex will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened, that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him, that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem and who is different from all the fake ones out there. Anybody could need the help of the spell caster, his email: spiritualherbalisthealing@gmail.com or call him +2349055637784 you can email him if you need his assistance in your relationship or anything. CONTACT HIM NOW FOR SOLUTION TO ALL YOUR PROBLEMS

    ReplyDelete