Dating Advice for Men - Is It Okay to Be Sensitive?

Sensitivity and dating. There are a lot of misconceptions about whether or not a guy should be sensitive. And there are pretty polar view points on this. On one end of the spectrum, you'll have guys who say that being even the least bit sensitive is like the kiss of death if you want to attract a woman. On the other side of the coin, you'll find those who say that you should be extremely sensitive so that you can show off that side of you. Like most things in life, neither extreme is really the best approach.

You don't want to lack sensitivity so much so that you just come across like an arrogant jerk with no empathy skills whatsoever. On the other hand, you also don't want to be so sensitive that it seems like you'll weep at the drop of a dime.


It's okay to be sensitive some of the time.

Your job is to discover what those times are when you should show off that side and when you shouldn't.
I'll give you some examples of both so that you can see things a little more clearly:

-- If you are talking to a woman and she mentions that someone she cared about just died or is really sickly, that is a perfect time to be sensitive.

-- If you are talking to a woman and you find out that she just recently got out of a really bad relationship, that is a good time to be sensitive.

-- If you have just met a woman and she's given you no reason to empathize with her in any way, then you want to tone down the sensitivity as much as you can.

-- If you feel like you are not getting the attention that you want from a woman, that is NOT a good time to get sensitive about it.

Like most things, it depends on the situation that you are in. It depends on the rapport that you have with her. It depends on many variables. Having the social acuity to be able to pick out those moments when it does pay off to show off your sensitive side and those moments when it will pay off for you to tone it down is key to your success with women.

The good thing is, the more social interactions that you have with women, the easier it is to pick your moments and to pick them correctly. When you can do that, you'll find that you can not just attract a woman fairly easily, but you can also begin to escalate her attraction towards you as things progress.
Do you want to know more about what to do to attract a woman and keep her wanting you?  Go to:   Dating Advice for Men to Find Out More...

Copyright (c) 2013 Chris G Tyler.  All Rights Reserved.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband and I have been married for 2 and a half years. In August it will be 9 years that we have been a part of each other lives. Recently he found out about a guy I slept with when we were separated and I did not tell him about. Before we got married we both agreed to let everything out and start fresh. I didn’t tell him. I was embarrassed bc the guy and I never actually had sex…just everything that led up to it. not to mention it was my brothers best friend and a huge mistake. well it came out recently along with some lies. A friend told my husband I cheated on him and I have never cheated on my husband nor would I ever. He is convinced I am a cheater. we have 2 beautiful kids and all I have ever wanted is a happy family. my kids and my husband truly are my everything. I can not see a future where my husband is not in it. I want to do whatever I can to save my marriage but I feel my husband is already set on the divorce. I know I could have been a better wife to him….a wife he deserves but now I fee like I have realized it too late. I look at my kids and I hate myself for allowing myself to break my family apart. I know my husband is not perfect and he has hurt me tremendously these past 8 years we have been off and on but we made it through for a reason. I love him and I want to save my marriage. . As I was browsing through the internet one day, I came across a website that suggested that Dr Unity can help solve marital problems, restore broken relationships and so on. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he did a spell for me. Two days later, my husband came to me and apologized for the wrongs he did and promise never to do it again. Ever since then, everything has returned back to normal. I and my family are living together happily again.. All thanks to Dr Unity . If you need a spell caster that can cast a spell that truly works fast, I suggest you contact Dr Unity. He will not disappoint you. Email him at: Unityspelltemple@gmail.com .

    ReplyDelete
  3. This magic has been used by the rich and famous for years, and it continues to work today. Learn more about manifestation rituals on this website.

    ReplyDelete