Tips for Flirting With a Guy You Like - 3 Tips To Help You Win Him Over

If there is a guy you really like and you can really see yourself being with, then you definitely want to be able to know that you can do whatever it is that you can do to make him feel attracted to you. While you might feel okay about your ability to flirt, you really can't do too much to get yourself feeling more confident in this area because it is the thing that really is going to help you hook the right man. You want to be able to win him over and if your flirting ability is right on the money, that is something that you can do.

Here are 3 tips for flirting with a guy you like that are going to help you win him over:


1. Eye contact is one of the best ways to advance the flirting without having to worry about saying anything at all.

It can be hard to always come up with the right thing to say at the right moment and using your eyes can be a good way to "speak" to a guy without having to worry about saying anything at all. Soft eyes can quickly melt a guy's heart and if you can do that, then you will be able to win him over pretty easily. Don't be afraid to use your eyes to reel in a guy you are attracted to and to build up his attraction for you.

2. Being able to laugh and joke and be playful is usually a welcomed quality.

Who doesn't want to meet someone that they can laugh with and joke around with and not really feel like they have to work too hard to make the sparks fly? If you really are attracted to a guy and you want him to feel like he is falling for you, being able to make him laugh and have that rapport where you can joke around is one of those things that will more than likely set you apart from any other woman.

3. Try to take some of the burden off of him and ask him about himself.

Most guys feel like they are the ones that have to come up with everything to talk about and that can add a lot of pressure to the situation. You can take some of that pressure off of him and make him feel really comfortable around you if you are willing to open up and ask him some questions about him. That way, he doesn't feel like he has to do all of the talking and you are also showing him some interest in who he is.

Would you like to get more tips for flirting with a man you like so that you can make him feel attracted to you?  This is where you want to go:   Dating Advice for Women to find out more.

Copyright (c) 2013 Alexandra Scott.  All Rights Reserved.

9 comments:

  1. My husband and I have been married for 2 and a half years. In August it will be 9 years that we have been a part of each other lives. Recently he found out about a guy I slept with when we were separated and I did not tell him about. Before we got married we both agreed to let everything out and start fresh. I didn’t tell him. I was embarrassed bc the guy and I never actually had sex…just everything that led up to it. not to mention it was my brothers best friend and a huge mistake. well it came out recently along with some lies. A friend told my husband I cheated on him and I have never cheated on my husband nor would I ever. He is convinced I am a cheater. we have 2 beautiful kids and all I have ever wanted is a happy family. my kids and my husband truly are my everything. I can not see a future where my husband is not in it. I want to do whatever I can to save my marriage but I feel my husband is already set on the divorce. I know I could have been a better wife to him….a wife he deserves but now I fee like I have realized it too late. I look at my kids and I hate myself for allowing myself to break my family apart. I know my husband is not perfect and he has hurt me tremendously these past 8 years we have been off and on but we made it through for a reason. I love him and I want to save my marriage. . As I was browsing through the internet one day, I came across a website that suggested that Dr Unity can help solve marital problems, restore broken relationships and so on. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he did a spell for me. Two days later, my husband came to me and apologized for the wrongs he did and promise never to do it again. Ever since then, everything has returned back to normal. I and my family are living together happily again.. All thanks to Dr Unity . If you need a spell caster that can cast a spell that truly works fast, I suggest you contact Dr Unity. He will not disappoint you. Email him at: Unityspelltemple@gmail.com .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bizzoco explains, If there is not any communication, there's really no relationship,'' so you and your partner need to find out why you have stopped sharing together. If you are curious to know more about оnlіnе dаtіng, here you can get more information about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's all too easy to like yourself because you want to fit in. You feel self-conscious or if you're not that confident about yourself, you might even be afraid to meet new people. If you are curious to get more details about online chat rooms, here you can get more information about it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Tao of Busty is a PDF book written by a former internet marketer named Joshua Pellicer. He claims that he used to be a high-strung guru type with lots of money who had tons of dreams but nothing to live on. It's all changed since he lost everything to internet marketing. Source to know about reviews of joshua pellicer tao of badass.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think this is a very important thing because if you can't even look at your girlfriend like she was something less than worthy of being with you then how are you supposed to treat her right? For more info about dating guide by expert, click here.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The true definition of love and relationships boils down to two different things, one being feelings and the other emotions. However, your feelings are what keep you going in your relationship. Browse this site to know more about great ways to say good morning.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Seattle-based company Perfect match.com is one of the most popular online dating sites. The company uses the Duet Total Compatibility System, which was developed by Dr. Pepper Schwartz.

    ReplyDelete