How to Find a Girlfriend When You Are Lonely

It can be quite challenging to do well with women when you are feeling lonely. For the most part, women can pick up on that vibe and even though most will feel pity for you if they sense that you are a lonely guy, they will not feel attracted to you. There is a huge difference between making a woman feel sorry for you and making her feel like she wants you. If you know how to make her feel like she really wants you, then you have what it takes to make her feel like she wants to be your girlfriend.

Here are some tips to help you find a girlfriend when you are lonely:


1. You have to find a way to get rid of that lonely feeling before you go looking.

Like I said, it is a challenge to end up attracting a woman when you are really feeling lonely and the best thing that you can do for yourself is to get rid of that feeling. Get a group of friends together and go out and have some fun and do whatever you can to rid yourself of that feeling. It's so much easier to actually get a girlfriend when you DON'T feel lonely than it is when you do.

2. You need to be able to get out of your comfort zone around women.

Most men have a comfort zone when they are around women and it is more of that friend or brother type of behavior than it is anything else. You need to get out of the comfort zone and start acting like a guy a woman would want to date. You don't really have much of a chance with most women if you come across as the brother type or the friend type, so don't even bother acting that way. Even if it is uncomfortable at first, remind yourself that you are after what works and not what feels comfortable.

3. You need to be able to get in touch with what kind of woman you want to attract into your life.

One of the problems that comes from being lonely is that you'll feel like you just want a girlfriend so badly that you'll take any woman who comes along. Well, what happens if she is not really right for you? Are you going to be able to detach from her and find someone else? The more in touch you are with what you want and the reason for WHY you want a woman like that, the more likely it is that you'll find someone who is right for you.

Do you want to get more advanced advice on how to find a girlfriend so that you don't have to be lonely anymore?  Go to:   How to Create Sexual Tension to find out MORE...

Copyright (c) 2013 Chris G Tyler.  All Rights Reserved.

4 comments:

  1. My husband and I have been married for 2 and a half years. In August it will be 9 years that we have been a part of each other lives. Recently he found out about a guy I slept with when we were separated and I did not tell him about. Before we got married we both agreed to let everything out and start fresh. I didn’t tell him. I was embarrassed bc the guy and I never actually had sex…just everything that led up to it. not to mention it was my brothers best friend and a huge mistake. well it came out recently along with some lies. A friend told my husband I cheated on him and I have never cheated on my husband nor would I ever. He is convinced I am a cheater. we have 2 beautiful kids and all I have ever wanted is a happy family. my kids and my husband truly are my everything. I can not see a future where my husband is not in it. I want to do whatever I can to save my marriage but I feel my husband is already set on the divorce. I know I could have been a better wife to him….a wife he deserves but now I fee like I have realized it too late. I look at my kids and I hate myself for allowing myself to break my family apart. I know my husband is not perfect and he has hurt me tremendously these past 8 years we have been off and on but we made it through for a reason. I love him and I want to save my marriage. . As I was browsing through the internet one day, I came across a website that suggested that Dr Unity can help solve marital problems, restore broken relationships and so on. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he did a spell for me. Two days later, my husband came to me and apologized for the wrongs he did and promise never to do it again. Ever since then, everything has returned back to normal. I and my family are living together happily again.. All thanks to Dr Unity . If you need a spell caster that can cast a spell that truly works fast, I suggest you contact Dr Unity. He will not disappoint you. Email him at: Unityspelltemple@gmail.com .

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They will get to view the wall posts and post their own updates, but you will need premium-level Gold access in order to view full sized pictures that other members have posted, or in order to comment on anyone else's picture. Browse this site to know more about free online dating site.

    ReplyDelete